This is our cat, Chester. We call him a cat dog, because he can acts like a dog more than cat. He must greet every guest and say goodbye them. He begs for food, his favorite is french fries. LOVES boxes!! He sits in them, tears them apart with his teeth and loves to sleep in them. His current favorite box is a shoe box in my closet.
This was taken on a dock in Georgia this past fall. It has three generations of hands. I love seeing the ages in the hands.
I set my camera setting to sport, so I could take fast rapid shots. My intention was to get her after she was done and have her hair be fluffy and full around her face. So seeing this was a surprise but, oh so much fun!
One of GOD's simple beauties.
Laci had walked down to check mail with me, and I thought how neat would it be to get our picture of our shadow with us holding hands. So that is what I did.
I know they say the camera add 10 pounds to a person, is that the same with a shadow?
No comments:
Post a Comment